How to make Besan Mawa Burfi | Besan burfi
Search For any Recipes Around the World
Besan Mawa Burfi or besan burfi is one of the popular burfi in and suits all festival, celebration, occasions and more . Now you can easily prepare Besan Mawa Burfi. We will provide you easy recipe of Besan Mawa Burfi at home. You can easily make this at home and Besan burfi is made by different ways mostly using sugar syrup and lot more ghee but here we have used easier way and used mawa (khoya), condensed milk which is very easy to prepare and taste creamy, delicious. If you want to impress your relatives, friends and family then you can try our recipe of Besan Mawa Burfi at home. We know that Karwa Chauth and Diwali are special festivals of this year but you can make Besan Mawa Burfi anytime any month of the year and use as snacks also. Now You do not need to wait for any festival excuse to make this recipe. Our recipe will help you to make delicious Besan Mawa burfi for your dear and near ones.
You can make sweet on any occasion because this is simple and easy to make. Some people avoid sweets then you can make sugar free Besan Mawa Burfi too. You can use it on Holi, Diwali, Karwa Chauth and more. If your kids like to have sweet then you can add this desert in their lunch box also. Some people take lessons to make Besan Mawa Burfi but now you do not need to learn how to cook Besan Mawa burfi we will tell you the best way to make it. Now you can prepare homemade Besan Mawa Burfi and just taste it and taste the difference.
If you don't have Mawa with you then you can skip that and use of the ingredients and procedure same as listed, it taste delicious this way too. Or instead of Burfi roll these into ladoo if prepared, now isn't that wonderful to have so many options with a recipe.
You can also check our easy recipe of Besan Ke Ladoo or Besan ladoo.
Now we know Diwali is around the corner and you will surely want to make something special for your family and friends then here we are sharing our easy recipe of Besan Mawa Burfi. We wish our recipe make your Diwali wonderful and New year eve
Ingredients Required to Make Besan Mawa Burfi
Directions to make Besan Mawa Burfi
- First of all in pan heat ghee, add cashew nut pieces and fry until light golden brown, drain cashews and keep aside. In the same pan add besan.
- Then roast Besan in slow flame with continuous stirring until it becomes light brown, aromatic and ghee starts to separates off flame and allow besan to cool a bit. Use a large sieve and sieve through roasted Besan to remove any lumps and this also helps to give slight texture to Burfi.
- While Besan getting cool, in a pan or wok roast Mawa for 2-3 mins or until it gets loosen up, off flame. Add condensed milk, powdered sugar and mix well. Now add cardamom powder, roasted cashew nuts and Besan with Khoya mixture.
- Place the wok over slow flame and continuously stir until Besan mixture leaves side of pan and not sticky any more as shown in pic below. Grease a plate or pan with little ghee and transfer Burfi mixture, level it up even with back of spatula or large knife. If using sliver Wrap then carefully place the wrap on top and allow it to cool completely and then cut in square or diamonds.
- If desire you can keep Burfi to cool in fridge for 30 mins to 1 hour too.
- Store in air tight container and it stays good for 2-3 days.
- Line a plate or tray with greased butter paper and pour Burfi mixture, level well with spatula and later with butter paper, allow mixture to cook completely.
- Add sliver wrap if using and keep Burfi in fridge for 20 to 30 minutes, cut in desire shape with greased knife.
- Store in air tight containers, this Burfi stays fresh in room temperature for almost 2 weeks.
Enjoy the healthy, guilt-free sweet this Diwali.
More Helpful Resources