Search For any Recipes Around the World
How to make Chicken Club Brunch Rings: Happy New Year in Advance. We have very special recipe for those people who wake up late and want to have some healthy food such as Chicken Club Brunch Rings. It is very special and yumm recipe of the day. If you awake late and want to have some delicious food or meal in small time then Chicken Club Brunch Rings recipe will help you to manage the morning and afternoon meal. Our homemade recipe of Chicken Club Brunch Rings will change your mood and you can enjoy your day and make heavy your stomach with the help of our Easy chicken club brunch rings recipe. This tasty brunch rings will give you feel of fresh morning and lazy afternoon.
Ingredients Required for Chicken Club Brunch Rings
Preparation of Chicken Club Brunch Rings
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- Snip parsley.
- Chop onion.
- Add parsley and onion to mayonnaise mixture; mix well.
- In a 2 quart bowl, flake chicken with a fork.
- Chop bacon.
- Add bacon, 3/4 cup swiss cheese, and 1/3 cup of the mayonnaise mixture; mix well.
- Unroll crescent dough, separate into 16 triangles.
- Arrange triangles in a circle on a 13-inch baking stone with wide ends of triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside (there should be a 5-inch diameter opening in the center of the stone).
- Scoop the chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle.
- Bring outside points of triangle up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center or ring (filling will not be completely covered).
- Slice tomatoes, cut slices in half.
- Place 1 tomato half over filling between openings of ring.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven, immediately sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup swiss cheese.
- Using a v-shaped cutter, cut around bell pepper.
- Separate halves; remove membrane and seeds.
- Fill with remaining mayonnaise mixture; place in center of ring.
- Arrange lettuce around the pepper.
More Helpful Resources