Search For any Recipes Around the World
How to make Dry Fruit Barfi: Dry Fruit Burfi is easy Diwali or Deepavali sweet recipe which is sugar free, fat free and healthy Burfi or sweet and works great as a snack also. People easily learn how to prepare Dry Fruit Burfi via internet. We have easy and homemade recipe of Dry Fruit Burfi which really help you to make it. It’s loaded with cashew nuts, almond raisins, pistachio, walnut, dried figs and dates. This is very easy and simple recipe for festive season. This is healthy burfi for kids or for their snacks box. People must try this Dry Fruit Burfi recipe which makes their tooth sweet.
Best thing of this recipe is you add any dry fruit in this. You can use Gulkand in burfi which add amazing flavor in it. You can also make this burfi in to ladoo. If you don’t have silver wrap then you can garnish with desiccated coconut, poppy seeds also
This Dry Fruit Burfi is also good option for sharing with friends, family, guest they will love this guilt –free sweet. Try this easy and delicious recipe of Dry fruit Burfi and enjoy this Karva Chauth and Diwali to fullest. Now you can make your Diwali and Karva Chauth perfetc with our Dry Fruit Burfi
Ingredients Required to Make Dry Fruit Burfi
Directions to make Dry Fruit Burfi
First of all just soak anjeer/dried figs in warm water for 15 minutes, strain water and pat dry well.
Then meanwhile finely chop almonds, cashewnuts, raisins, walnut, pista and dates. You can also pulse in food processor or mixer but don't make it powder, we need nuts in pieces.
- Grind anjeer/figs to smooth paste, don't add water.
- Heat oil or ghee and add anjeer paste mix well and saute for a minute. Now add chopped dates and mix well, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Chopped dry fruits and mix everything well, you will need another spoon or spatula to combine everything.
- Add cardamom powder, nutmeg powder, gulkand and mix everything well, cook for a minute and off flame.
- Line a plate or tray with greased butter paper and pour Burfi mixture, level well with spatula and later with butter paper, allow mixture to cook completely
- Add sliver wrap if using and keep Burfi in fridge for 20 to 30 minutes, cut in desire shape with greased knife.
- Store in air tight containers, this Burfi stays fresh in room temperature for almost 2 weeks.
Enjoy the healthy, guilt-free sweet this Diwali.
More Helpful Resources