Search For any Recipes Around the World
How to make Bread Gulab Jamun : Bread Gulab Jamun is very easy to prepare and is a quick alternative to the regular gulab jamuns. Now you can make Bread Gulab Jamun at home. Our easy recipe of Bread Gulab Jamun is makes your days wonderful and with the help of or bread gulab jamun recipe you can impress yours near and dear ones. Homemade recipe of Bread Gulab Jamun, is easy to make. The best thing of Bread Gulab Jamun is that you can make it any time. You can have it in evening, or after lunch and as snacks also.
This recipe is very easy and tasty. You have to ad bread in it and it will change the taste of Gulab Jamun. Just try once and give surprise to your friends, relatives and dear ones. You can make this recipe on Parties, Diwali, New Year eve and more festivals. We think that do not need to find some excuses to make this desert or sweet.
As we know Diwali is around the corner, people will try different recipes for this festival. Bread Gulab Jamun is easy to cook and you easily make at home without any problem. You can use leftover bread also for this. Today we will learn how to make this instant Gulab jamun using bread following our easy recipe
Ingredients Required to Bread Gulab Jamun
Ingredients Required for Sugar Syrup or Chashni
Preparation of Bread Gulab Jamun
Boil sugar and water on low flame. Let the sugar dissolve first. Then keep the flame on medium heat, add cardamom powder and boil the sugar syrup until it becomes slightly sticky. If you touch the sugar syrup between you thumb and index finger, it should be sticky. We call this sticky consistency stage or pisiku padam in Tamil. Always keep the sugar syrup ready before frying the Gulab Jamun. Add rose essence to the sugar syrup if preferred once it cools a little.
- Cut the brown crust of the bread and discard it. Dip both sides of the bread in milk, then squeeze out the excess milk. Repeat for all the bread slices.
- Put the squeezed out bread in a blender and blend it just for a second. Alternatively you can also knead it to a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into equal parts and make smooth balls from the bread dough without applying much pressure. The Gulab Jamun will turn hard, if you apply too much pressure.
- Heat oil in a kadai and fry the Gulab Jamun on low flame until they turn brown. Keep stirring for even browning. If you keep the flame on high, the Gulab Jamun will turn brown faster but the inside will remain uncooked. So fry the Gulab Jamun on very low flame.
- Drop the fried Gulab Jamun into the warm sugar syrup (ensure that the sugar syrup is warm and not hot or cold).
- Let the Gulab Jamun remain soaked in the sugar syrup for 1-2 hours. Delicious bread Gulab Jamun are ready. It can be served warm or chilled. It can also be served topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
Serve warm, cold or at room temperature and enjoy irresistible Bread Gulab Jamuns.
More Helpful Resources