Search For any Recipes Around the World
How to make Malpua: It is very easy, delicious and traditional sweet of North India. It is prepared in during the festival of Poush Sankranti in Bengal. It is also the morning snacks which served in breakfast and sometime Lord Jagannath in his temple. Some people prefer to make this on Holi also. Now you can learn how to prepare Malpua with the help of our Malpua recipe. Our tasty and easy Malpua recipe will help you to make your Holi special and impress your near and dear ones.
Holi is very colorful festival for every person and all people have fun with colors, water colors and Rangoli also. People make Rangoli on this festival at their home. People make Malpua in morning or in evening snacks. This is very easy to make recipe you can try at home very easily and it will not take lots of time of yours so do not worry, we are sharing our easy recipe of Malpua
Our homemade recipe of Malpua will help you to make delicious and easy Malpua at home. You can easily learn it and share with your relatives or friends. This is best and easy recipe for Holi.
Ingredients Required to Malpua
For The Malpua
Preparation of Malpua Batter
Mix the water and the flour to form a smooth lump-less batter.
- Mix the khoya with water together to form a thick batter.
- Mix the khoya and flour batter together to form a lump-less smooth batter of thick consistency.
Preparation of Malpua
- Melt ghee in a pan. Cook on low heat for a while.
- Add the khoya and flour batter 1Tbsp in circular motion in the center of the pan of ghee.
- Put some more spoonful circular structures around the center of the pan of ghee. Turn over the malpuas and cook again.
- Cook for a while till the malpua's edges starts getting red.
- After this, dip the malpuas in sugar syrup.
- After a while take out the malpua's from the sugar syrup and layer them in a plate.
- Garnish with almonds, pistachio and saffron.
Now you can serve this as desert and Holi Special Sweets to your near and dear ones.
More Helpful Resources