Search For any Recipes Around the World
How to Make Kaju Pista Roll: You can learn how to prepare Kaju Pista Roll with the help of our recipe of Kaju Pista Roll. It is very easy to cook at home. No celebration without sweets or deserts. If you don’t use ghee which is not really required too until we need and milk which again not needed , or replace ghee with oil and milk with water, check out vegan Diwali sweets and snacks recipe here.
Our recipe is very easy and you can make it at home. You can try it and give us your reviews on it and if you want to add some different recipe then tell us we will definitely post soon. Our Kaju Pista Roll recipe make your karvachauth and Diwali special and give happiness to you and yours near and dear ones.
You will defiantly enjoy our Kaju Pista Roll recipe at home. Our recipes are special and easy to make. Kaju Pista Roll is a combination of Kaju and Pista. It will change your taste and mood. You will like our recipe when you hear so many compliments about it from yours near and dear ones. Now you can add this kaju pista roll recipe in your menu.
Kaju Pista Roll, Cashew and Pistachio Rolls are delicious and very festive sweet I hope you all agree with that, in sweet shops everyone gets attracted so beautiful looking sweets and kaju pista roll is one of the sweet which makes everyone happy mildly sweet, delicate and delicious this yummy mithai makes a great diwali sweet or jazzup any festival or celebration right, don't worry about the kaju pista roll calories 🙂
Ingredients Required to Make Kaju Roll
Ingredients Required to Make Pista Roll
Preparation of Kaju Katli
- Make sure cashewnuts and pista are in room temperature, grind cashews in dry mixer or coffee blender into powder, keep it slightly coarse, make sure you don't grind it too much so it becomes paste. In a pan or kadai (wok) take water, sugar and bring it to boil.
- Prepare 1 string consistency sugar syrup, to check in a small bowl of water place few drops of sugar syrup it will form in thread and won't get dissolves, you syrup is ready. Add cashew powder and mix well to avoid any lumps in slow flame, keep stirring for 3-4 minutes until it mixture starts to leave side of pans and forms into dough.
- If you take small amount of mixture and roll it will form into ball, off flame now and keep stirring for a minute, allow the mixture to cool, once it comes to slight warm stage knead it well to make smooth dough. You can add 1/4 tsp or 1/2 tsp of ghee to help with kneading
- For pista roll, grind pista into powder and in a bowl add powdered pista, sugar powder (use less since we have sugar in cashew mixture too), food color (if using) and mix well for form a dough, sprinkle few drops of to help in binding. Now divide the mixture into 4 portions and roll one portion into thin log or cylinder shape as in below picture, keep the dough covered all times
- Divide cashew dough into 4 portion too (keep the dough covered all times), take one portion and roll between plastic sheets or butter paper into rectangle. Now place the pista roll in middle carefully and using the plastic sheet rollup cashew so pista gets stuffed/enclosed in cashew. Roll cashew roll gently to get smooth texture, cut the both the edges and cut roll into 2 inch long cylinder.
- Repeat same for rest of pista, cashew dough, if using sliver warp, gently press sliver foil/warp on cashew pista rolls (you can also apply sliver warp first and then cut rolls). You can keep the rolls in fridge for 30mins to 1 hour to firm them up.
Stay good for a week to 10 days if refrigerated.
More Helpful Resources