Search For any Recipes Around the World
How to make Smoked Salmon Dip: Smoked Salmon Dip is very popular in all festival season. People make Smoked Salmon dip at home for their near and dera ones. We are sharing our easy recipe of Smoked Salmon Dip, which makes yours Christmas and New Year eve best. In case you're ever needing a merry and rich dish to make for a gathering (and aren't we as a whole appropriate about now?), this smoked salmon plunge will spare the day. You can serve it with saltines and mixed drinks or set it out on an early lunch buffet with bagels — in any case, it's a hit. Indeed, even my better half, a good 'ol fashioned New Year and self-announced master on all things smoked fish related, offers it a major go-ahead. You'll cherish how rapidly you can scratch it off your vacation schedule.
Before we get to the step by step instructions, let’s talk about the ingredients.
- When you will make Smoked Salmon Dip,then begin by combining the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Tabasco and capers in the bowl of a food processor.
- After this add the Smoked Salmon, chives and dill. Then after this step pulse until the salmon is finely chopped, after this mixture taste and adjust seasoning if necessary
Ingredients Required for Smoked Salmon Dip
Preparation of Smoked Salmon Dip
Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, capers, and Tabasco in a food processor fitted with the metal blade; pulse until blended.
- Add the salmon, dill and chives and pulse, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary, until the salmon is finely chopped.
- Taste and add salt, if necessary (I usually add about 1/4 teaspoon, but it depends on the saltiness of the smoked salmon).
- Serve as a dip with crackers or bagel chips, or as a spread with bagels.
This dip can be made a few days ahead of time. However, it gets quite firm in the fridge so let it sit out at room temperature before serving, otherwise it will be hard to scoop.
More Helpful Resources