Search For any Recipes Around the World
How to make Candy Cane Coffee Cake: This the ultimate,delicious and easy cakes. Mostly people like to make these cakes on Christmas, birthday parties or New Year eve. But it depends on taste, some people prefer to have Candy Cane Coffee Cakes as snacks also. Our special and easy Candy Cane Coffee Cakes recipe is famous all over the world. We have easy recipe of this and you learn easily how to make candy cane coffee cakes at home. We will tell you the proper way to how to cook candy cane coffee cake at home. The best thing of these cakes that you can make it any time, day or any festivals, so here we are sharing our delicious recipes of Candy Cane Coffee Cakes.
Ingredients Required for Candy Cane Coffee Cake
Ingredients Required for ICING
Preparation of Cane Candy Coffee Cakes
In a saucepan, heat sour cream until lukewarm. Set aside. Dissolve yeast in warm water. In a large bowl, add sour cream, softened butter, sugar, salt, eggs and 2 cups flour. With an electric mixer, beat until smooth. Stir in just enough of the remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; divide into three equal parts. On a lightly floured surface, roll each part into a 15x6-in. rectangle. Place on greased baking sheets
- With a scissors, make 2-in. cuts at 1/2-in. intervals on the long sides of each rectangle. Combine apricots and cherries; spread one-third of the mixture down the center of each rectangle.
- Crisscross strips over filling. Stretch dough to 22 in. and curve to form cane. Let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Bake 15-20 minutes. While warm, brush canes with melted butter. Combine icing ingredients and drizzle over tops.
More Helpful Resources