Search For any Recipes Around the World
How to make Pindi Channa: Happy Lohri! In this Lohri Special recipe of Pindi Channe. Spicy chickpea and potatoes mingled in varied with a burst of flavours. Pindi Channe recipe is one of the easiest recipe and famous recipe of Punjab region. Our easy homemade Pindi Channe Recipe will make your Lohri Special and memorable. You can enjoy our Pindi Channa Recipe at home with your near and dear ones on special occasion of Lohri.
Ingredients Required for Murmure Ladoo
Preparation of Murmure Ladoo
- Place jaggery and water in a pan, and dissolve the jaggery over low heat.
- Once the jaggery dissolves, increase the heat and bring it to boil and cook over full flame till, a 2 thread consistency is reached.
- Mix in the murmura quickly into the mixture.
- Take it off the heat and let it cool for a while.
- Make round balls moistening the hands if the batter is too much sticky.
- Leave it to cool and serve.
More Helpful Resources