Search For any Recipes Around the World
Murmura ladoo is a sweet healthy Indian sweet recipe. The crispy sweet recipe prepared out of murmura (Puffed rice). As well as its healthy it also gives a special taste when take a simple one bite of murmura ladoo. It is as simple as easy to prepare as we share our easy besan ladoo recipe. You can take as many ladoos as you want you also offer this laddus with your near and dear ones . lets see how to make Murmura Ladoo recipe at home.It is made with minimum ingredients . This is one of the special sweets which we prepare during festive seasons. Try once Kids will love it.This recipe looks very simple and easy to make , but I failed 2-3 times, then followed measurements and timings given by mom and got it correct.
Ingredients Required for Murmure Ladoo
Preparation of Murmure Ladoo
- Place jaggery and water in a pan, and dissolve the jaggery over low heat.
- Once the jaggery dissolves, increase the heat and bring it to boil and cook over full flame till, a 2 thread consistency is reached.
- Mix in the murmura quickly into the mixture.
- Take it off the heat and let it cool for a while.
- Make round balls moistening the hands if the batter is too much sticky.
- Leave it to cool and serve.
More Helpful Resources