Search For any Recipes Around the World
How to make Pindi Channa: Happy Lohri! In this Lohri Special recipe of Pindi Channe. Spicy chickpea and potatoes mingled in varied with a burst of flavours. Pindi Channe recipe is one of the easiest recipe and famous recipe of Punjab region. Our easy homemade Pindi Channe Recipe will make your Lohri Special and memorable. You can enjoy our Pindi Channa Recipe at home with your near and dear ones on special occasion of Lohri.
Ingredients Required for Pindi Channe
Preparation of Pindi Channe
- Add baking soda to the channe and soak for at least 3-4 hours.
- Cook channe in fresh water with tea leaves and 1 tbsp salt.
- Remove tea leaves and excess water. Add cumin, coriander, garam masala, black pepper, pomegranate seeds, 1 tbsp salt to the channe. Mix well together.
- Heat the oil, add ginger, stir a few times, until slightly brown.
- Add green chillies and stir a few times.
- Add the channa mixture and potatoes and stir continuously till well mixed and slightly fried.
- Serve hot, garnished with the lemon quarters.
More Helpful Resources