Search For any Recipes Around the World
How to Make Breakfast Salad- we have a deep love and respect for breakfast. It helps wake up our brain, give fuel our body and gets things started on the right note. It is very important to start your day with delicious Breakfast salad recipe. There are so many ways to make your breakfast healthy, delicious, and energetic. We will let you know how to cook easy breakfast salad to make your morning wonderful and fresh.
Breakfast chicken salad should be easy, delicious, healthy, and easy to make. If you have time to cook salad for breakfast then try our easy recipe for breakfast salad. We will give you some tips to make breakfast salad.
With the help of our easy sunshine breakfast salad you can easily learn how to prepare delicious meal for breakfast. This sunshine Breakfast Salad really hit the spot after a day spent wine tasting with friends. We highly recommend boiling a whole bunch eggs, baking a bunch of bacon and caramelizing a couple of red onions.
It is easy homemade recipe of breakfast salad. With the help of this recipe you can prepare your breakfast within 40 minutes. If you have time to cook breakfast salad then this salad is very healthy for you and you can make your meal healthier and full of protein.
If you are cool to have healthy diet in morning then here are some tips and some ingredients that you will really enjoy on your morning bowl of greens.
Tips for Breakfast Salad
- Put an Egg in it: You can add soft boiled egg in your breakfast salad. It gives you protein and carbs. You can also add some goat cheese or avocado. These things not only taste delicious, but they help wake up your brain and keep you full until lunch.
- Change up Your Greens: There’s more than just romaine or spring mix when it comes to salad greens. Change your style: and add some spinach, kale, and shredded Brussels sprouts. These things make you breakfast delicious.
- Everyone loves a little crunch: A little crunch from some nuts or seeds goes a long way. Shredded carrots or shredded broccoli stems also add a little crunch and pizzazz
Basic Chicken Salad Recipe
Ingredients Required to Make Chicken
Ingredients for the Dressing
- Set the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place the bacon in a single layer. Place in the oven (don’t worry that the oven hasn’t reached 400 yet) and set the timer for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, drain off the grease and chop.
- Place the egg (or eggssince hard boiled eggs are always great to have in the fridge for on-the-go snacks) in a pot of water. Slowly bring the water to a boil over medium heat. Cover and remove from heat. Leave it for 12 minutes, and then run under cool water and peel. Slice the peeled egg.
- In a small skillet heat the olive oil. Add the sliced onion. Sauté until soft and caramelized.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Arrange the butter lettuce over a plate. Add the walnuts, onion, chopped bacon and sliced egg. Serve with a drizzle of the dressing. Enjoy!
More Helpful Resources