Search For any Recipes Around the World
How to make Winter Salad with Grilled Chicken - Now you can add winter Salad with Grilled Chicken in your winter season. It is easy to cook. If you want to taste of some fresh veggies and fruits in your salad then Winter Salad with Grilled Chicken is one of the best and easy meals for you. Now you can prepare winter salad with Grilled Chicken at home. Our homemade recipe of winter salad with Grilled Chicken will help you to make this dish. Slicing them in interesting ways is important. You can impress your near and dear ones with this delicious winter salad with Grilled Chicken.
This is the best meal to have in winter season. You can simply enjoy the recipe of Winter Salad with Grilled Chicken. This is very delicious and easy recipe which you can make at home very easily. In winter you can have light food or meal to keep your body warm. As we know that chicken keeps us warm in winter season and we will introduce to you with Winter Salad with Grilled Chicken. You can simply try our easy recipe of Grilled Chicken with Winter Salad.
This salad is one of our best and favorite salads of winter season. You can add cheese also or any vegetables if you want. The best thing of salad is that we can add anything in it. Now you will enjoy easy homemade recipe of Winter salad with Grilled Chicken. Now you can taste mouthwatering recipe of Winter Salad with Grilled Chicken.
Whether for lunch or supper, flavorful Winter salad with Grilled Chicken salad sandwich is always a hit family.
Basic Winter salad with Grilled Chicken Recipe
Ingredients Required to Make Winter Salad with Grilled Chicken
Winter Salad with Grilled Chicken Ingredient
- 2 Tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 blood or navel oranges
- 1/2 English cucumber (sliced)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt (divided)
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly black pepper (divided)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pound skinless (boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 pound romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
Chicken Salad Sandwich Ingredient
- Firstly simply toast the walnuts medium-high heat. This is the time to stirring them fast almost 2–3 minutes. Simply transfer the toasted walnuts to a bowl and set aside for a moment.
- Cut both ends off of each orange. Now you can take fruits. With a knife, cut the skin and white pith off of oranges, starting from top and working toward the bottom. Holding the orange in your hand over a bowl, cut the sections from the orange between the membranes, letting the sections fall into the bowl. Squeeze the membrane to extract all of the juice; reserve orange juice. Remove the sections to a medium bowl.
- Place the cucumbers in a small bowl and you need to add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Transfer 1 tablespoon of the orange juice to a small bowl. Add the vinegar, olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Whisk well to combine. Now this is the time to transfer the mixture to a small pitcher for serving. Set aside.
- Lightly spray the chicken breasts with olive oil spray and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Preheat a grill pan on high heat for 1 minute. Grill the chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Now this is the time to transfer the chicken breasts to a cutting board, let them stand 5 minutes, and then cut each into slices on the diagonal.
- Divide the lettuce leaves among 4 plates; top each with equal amounts of the cucumber slices and orange segments. Add 4 ounces chicken, and 1 1/2 teaspoons walnuts to each plate. Now you can serve immediately, with the dressing served on the side.
More Helpful Resources